Read warning labels
CAUTION: The following update contains some things that some people may not want to read about. So don't go reading the rest of this if you have a weak stomach or a wild imagination. You must be this tall to read this update, and those with heart conditions or those that are pregnant are highly advised not to read..... now on with the show.
How good is your reading comprehension people? If it's bad, just skip down to my first entry of January (i think). I mentioned a girl that was around while I was doing my laundry who I thought was cute, but a bit scary in the way she kept smiling at me. Anyways, I was finally able to chat her up about a week ago and we've been hanging out a bit ever since. Her name is Fie (Fee) and is from Denmark. Well she acts quite a bit different then the way she looks like she would. I would think that she's this cute little shy girl, but she's actually much like myself when it comes down to making fun of each other. At first I was cool with this, but then started to get mixed signals from her. One minute she'd be really sweet and nice, then the next she'd be slagging me off for something. It was kind of unattractive and rather annoying so I didn't feel to motivated to pursue anything further with her besides someone to chat with.
So the other night I was hanging out in my favourite spot.... the hostel bar. I was chatting up a cute dutch girl for about 3 hours and had already bought her most of her drinks for the night, when Fie shows up. She taps me on the shoulder and just says 'Hi', and I end up chatting to her for just a little bit. The dutch girl ends up finding someone else to talk with and Fie apologizes to me for wrecking my chances with her. I was a bit frustrated, but tried not to let it show and offered Fie a drink instead. Declining my offer she instead steals my beer. ugh. what a cheeky girl. At this point I'm not drunk, but I'm about borderline tipsy, meaning I say what I'm actually thinking. I eventually tell her how I hate that I can't figure her out because of her "hot and cold" attitude towards me. She just giggles about it as I continue to go on my rant of how annoying I find it when she tells me "I'll make things a bit easier for you" and we end up kissing. Well I'm a happy camper at this point and we end up moving from the bar over to the lounge area with all the couches. We end up snogging for about an hour or so with some small chit chat between coming up for air. Then she becomes really forward by asking me "Do you want to have sex tonight?" Tell me how many guys would turn that offer down? The only downside being, she's sleeping in a 12 person dorm and myself in a 6. Weighing our options my very full 6 person dorm became the shag pad of choice for the night. The challenge: Being VERY quiet. A task not easily accomplished on the bottom bunk (with my good mate Dave above me. Thankfully he slept through the ordeal). On our way up from the bar through reception I let go of her hand and she passed me a puzzling look. I quickly explained how I don't think anyone should see us. She disagreed, so right in front of the reception desk in front of maybe 10 - 15 people she puts the tongue down the throat again. Okay, she made her point, but then she had to rub it in a bit by doing it again in the elevator with more people in there. I felt a bit embarrassed.
So Fie is a bit different in bed then what I'm used to, but I lived. She likes to be the one in control, where as I like being in control as well. You can imagine arguing about small things while trying to whisper and please each other at the same time. That's the kind of multi-tasking I'm not exactly good with. I eventually just caved in and told her we'd do everything her way. Which was rather annoying because it made me feel a little inadequate, like she didn't trust me. Plus, it didn't help that she had told me how many other guys she has shagged since being in Australia (the number is quite high), meaning I'm thinking she's a bit loose, could be carrying some kind of disease by now and worst of all, she's going to compare me to everyone else she's gone to bed with. That left me feeling a bit off and I know I was not the best she'd ever had. Now, another problem is it's been really really hot at night recently and our rooms don't have fans or AC in them. Plus with 6 people crammed into a small room it gets even worse. So when it comes to the end and Fie says "Alright, lets cuddle til we fall asleep" this lasted about 30 minutes before she kicked off the Duvet cover and told me it was way too hot and that she was gonna go back to her room. Okay, I'm much more used to the girl spending the night afterwards as well, so that hurt me a bit, because I wasn't sure if she really was that hot or if it was an excuse to leave. Plus she told me that it was a one night thing and that we have to go back to normal... and then right after her telling me that while she was getting dressed she tells me goodnight, and I did the same and she stood there waiting. I ask what's wrong and she tells me that I'm supposed to kiss her.... I'm thinking what the heck for? I did it anyways just to keep her happy. Now, I'm alright with that if I were never going to see her again, but the truth is she's around for another week. Yikes. I work much better when I can one night stand on my last night in a place or the girls last night. Not seeing them again makes things that much easier to get over. Where as in this case, I had already liked Fie for a bit, and I'm still hanging out with her after the fact. maybe this wasn't such a good idea in the first place.
The next day was tough on me. I told Dave everything (he's my best mate at the hostel and really open when it comes to sex) and we spent the day away from the hostel so I could try and avoid her for a bit (how childish am I?) We actually took two fishing rods that had been left in our room by a previous room mate and took them to cash converters for some cash. 35 bucks for not doing anything? Oooooh yeah!
I eventually did decide that I really should talk with Fie just to see how normal things could be. I think we both had a hard time with it, but things went better then expected. She's being really nice to me and things flowed quite smoothly. Even this morning we sat down and had breakfast together in a polite and civil manner. Maybe things could go back to normal?
0 comments:
Post a Comment